Hoje, a AMD revelou as placas gráficas AMD Radeon RX 6000, entregando grande performance, visuais vívidos, e features necessárias para definir um novo padrão de experiência gamer a nível entusiasta.
Representando a liderança da engenharia e design, a série AMD Radeon RX 6000 inclui a Radeon RX 6800, Radeon RX 6800 XT, e a nova topo de linha Radeon RX 6900 XT – a placa gráfica para jogos mais rápida já desenvolvida pela AMD.
As placas gráficas AMD Radeon RX 6000 são baseadas na arquitetura RDNA 2 da AMD – uma nova fundação para os consoles, PCs, laptops e dispositivos mobiles da próxima geração – entregando até 2X mais performance e até 54% mais performance por watt em comparação com as placas gráficas AMD RDNA. Também incluem a tecnologia AMD Infinity Cache que entrega até 2.4X maior largura de banda por watt contra placas GDDR6-apenas baseadas em AMD RDNA.
Com a tecnologia de alta largura de banda PCIe 4.0 e 16GB de memória GDDR6, a série Radeon RX 6000 foi desenhada para suportar os jogos AAA mais exigentes em 4K com as mais altas configurações possíveis.
As placas gráficas AMD Radeon RX 6800 e Radeon RX 6800 XT devem estar disponíveis globalmente a partir do dia 18 de Novembro, 2020, com preço sugerido de $579 USD SEP e $649 USD SEP, respectivamente. A AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT deve estar disponível dia 8 de Dezembro, com preço sugerido de $999 USD.
Para mais detalhes sobre a série AMD Radeon RX 6000, veja o press release global aqui. Recursos adicionais incluindo imagens em alta resolução, citações de parceiros e deck de imprensa estão no press kit.
Dúvidas, ficamos à disposição.
- DIRT 5 – Clive Moody, Senior VP of Development, Codemasters
- “What we love about working with AMD is that it’s all about the collaboration. They come to us with their great technology, but they work with us as to how we can leverage that, both from a visual fidelity perspective but also supporting great gameplay.”
- DIRT 5 – Robert Karp, Development Director, Codemasters
- “DIRT 5 runs on the [same] RDNA 2 technology that powers the PlayStation 5 and the Xbox Series X, we’re really excited that this technology is now coming to PC…when we come to developing on it, it means our resources aren’t stretched doing three different things. Instead, they’re working on one thing, and it means you get the highest graphical fidelity and the best framerates possible across all three platforms.”
- The RiftBreaker – Pawel Lekki, COO, EXOR Studios
- “It’s been our greatest pleasure to work with AMD on the RDNA 2 architecture and the Radeon 6000 Series for The RiftBreaker. It enabled us to work on the most important technologies for our game at the same time for the PC and consoles. This allowed us to save a lot of time and effort which we were able to put into making the game even better.”
- “The RDNA 2 architecture and the Radeon [RX] 6000 Series allowed us to introduce some of the latest DirectX 12 Ultimate technologies into our engine. Amongst those were Variable Rate Shading [and] ray traced shadows.”
- Far Cry 6 – Oleksandr Polishchuk, Senior 3D Programmer, Ubisoft
- “Our team has really been working closely with AMD to take full advantage of DirectX 12 Ultimate for next generation architectures like RDNA 2 for the best performance and visuals.”
- “We’ve been very impressed by AMD’s latest tech, and joined forces to bring FidelityFX CAS, DXR Ray Tracing, and Variable Rate Shading to Far Cry 6.”
- Godfall – Keith Lee, CEO, Counterplay Games
- “At 4K resolution with ultra HD textures, Godfall requires tremendous memory bandwidth to run smoothly. In this intricately detailed scene, we’re using 4Kx4K texture sizes and 12GB of graphics memory to play at 4K resolution. The Infinity Cache on AMD’s Radeon RX 6000 Series cards runs Godfall with high framerates, with Maximum settings enabled.”
- “We’ve worked very closely with AMD to bring you some of the greatest new graphics features on the Radeon RX 6000 Series.”
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands – John Hight, Executive Producer, World of Warcraft, Blizzard Entertainment
- “We’ve worked closely with AMD to bring you immersive and beautiful worlds with our signature WarCraft style. Like AMD, we’re committed to providing players with the best gaming experiences possible.”
- “One of the new features we’ve implemented in FidelityFX Ambient Occlusion…this is a compute-based effect that has a great balance of quality and performance. We’ve seen this provide a significant performance benefit over our previous Ambient Occlusion implementations.”